How to isolate/figure out whispers in audio clip?

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Fri Dec 10 12:44:49 PST 2021

See below

On 7/30/21 12:12, Karl wrote:
> Are you able to share why you are looking for this information on biden,
> or something else to help me understand?

It fits with my curiosity, the #OpDeathEaters goals (pasted below) for
example #6 and #15, issues relevant to the United States (I'm in
Seattle) such as the recent video of idgaf Putin and leg-crossing
nervous Biden talking to each of for the cameras of their handlers and
the MSM, etc.

===
Phase One

1. Establish the credibility and scale of paedosadism and trafficking
industry ties and blackmail power at institutional levels.

2. Challenge the propaganda and framing of paedosadism and trafficking
as isolated ‘mental illness’,’personal life’ or ‘sex scandals’ instead
of an industrial,international, organized crime network.

3. Raise awareness of both the scale of the story and how to combat the
propaganda.

4. Create a database tool for researchers and use it to map
relationships and scale. [ see: https://www.getgee.xyz/ ]

5. Clearly define possible independent inquiry options for each country
and build support for them.

6. Work with journalists to create more libel-protected coverage of
unreported stories.

7. Work with human rights lawyers to receive affidavits to help push for
inquiries or for ongoing inquiries to investigate.
Phase Two

8. Examine laws used to support and protect the paedosadism and
trafficking industry, such as secrecy and other anti-knowledge laws.
Establish knowledge as a human right.

9: Examine immigration, border controls and refugee policies which
allowed and/or encouraged vast amounts of child trafficking internationally.

10: Investigate the role of NGOs and others standing between the
vulnerable and the public and frequently feeding the industry.

11: Examine the focus of media on spokes people (such as NGOs) for the
vulnerable and promote the need for the right of all to communicate
directly.

12: Investigate the role of academia, news media and entertainment in
creating propaganda entirely from the point of view of the predator.

13: Investigate the cover-ups after the 80s, worldwide. (Especially
organizations created to ‘protect’ which were part of the industry.)

14: Show the gendered bias against male rape victims and the anti-victim
bias in media, courts and general society.

15: Challenge the idea of a powerful man in a suit as automatically more
credible than a child, prisoner, etc.

16: Challenge the idea of ‘paedophilia’ as a sexual orientation.

     Q: What is the difference between a pedosadist and the sexual
orientation of pedophilia?

     A: There is no such thing as a sexual orientation called
paedophilia. A sexual orientation, or sex, requires consenting partners.
It is not sex if some of those involved are called victims, that is
rape. Someone attracted to rape has sexual sadism disorder or paraphilic
coercive disorder. Someone attracted to the rape of children is a
paedosadist. A paedosadist who acts on their impulses is a criminal
paedosadist, one who does not is a non-offending paedosadist.
     https://opdeatheaters.com/faq/

17: Challenge the idea of both paedosadism and sociopathy as incurable
and natural when we know both are environmental and growing.

18: Challenge the idea that only some children are ‘ours’ to protect.
Children are trafficked internationally because of this idea.
===