Julian Paul Assmange - a classic pentagon fucktard

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 10 11:41:04 PST 2021

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013

Julian Assange · LRB 6 March 2014
Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."