Assange's Case #FREEASSANGE

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:52:35 PST 2021

Julian Assange is one of the longest-serving political prisoners in the western world. Every level of the case against him has been shot through with corruption and the abuse of process.

People justify it by reciting memes to demonstrate their allegiance.

This is dystopia.

https://twitter.com/snowden/status/1469362837449498624?s=21