Review Finds No Answers to Mystery of Havana Syndrome

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 01:24:28 PST 2021

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021, 6:51 PM Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 3:36 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Stefan, I read your reply here as an attempt to disregard and devalue
> what I was mentioning, and I was thinking, and realised that usually people
> are just not considering the same things.  It's hard to remember this, and
> I'm sorry I interpreted you this way.
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 5, 2021, 12:08 PM Stefan Claas <
> spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> Hi Karl,
>
> simply said, If I communicate with you on a sphere the third party on
> that sphere can
> intercept our communications, when it spans like a closed mesh around
> the sphere.
>
> When we both communicate on that sphere from one dot not physically
> connected
> to the other dot, and third parties do not know which dots we both use,
> because
> they are not connected, it is IMHO not so easy to intercept us.
>
> As you may know, or not if you have for example an Amazon account you can
> purchase there security envelopes, which shows you that a third party had
> opened the envelope. I had these discussions long ago on the GnuPG
> List.
>
> Best regards and Good Night
> Stefan

Thanks, Stefan.  I still don't see how the internet is more interceptable
than government postal mail, but I infer it is mostly due to my lack of
experience and knowledge.

I websearched a little for your name and some keywords to find the
discussions you mention.  There are a lot of results and I haven't found
them yet.

Thank you for your tolerance and friendliness with me and with us.