Four Horsemen includes digital child porn

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 9 19:31:17 PST 2021

I thought we'd been over this - but there's always some ' special ' one up the back that wasn't paying attention.  Orwell.
The four horsemen of the infopocalypse have largely proved wet squibs - with one noted exception - child abuse material.
Any cypherpunk paying a modicum of attention already knows this - this is the only fear-factor the state has with any legs.
It would appear most don't choose to die on this particular hill. Indeed I've recently argued we need to collectively get out ahead of this hot-button-issue with the stiffest APster penalties we can muster.
" Bounty Law " - after all there's far less chance of us killing an innocent man than any nation-state / Theocracy.  And cryptoanarchy is not lack of order - its lack of ORDERS.