Review Finds No Answers to Mystery of Havana Syndrome

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:51:28 PST 2021

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 3:36 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stefan, I read your reply here as an attempt to disregard and devalue what I was mentioning, and I was thinking, and realised that usually people are just not considering the same things.  It's hard to remember this, and I'm sorry I interpreted you this way.
>
> On Sun, Dec 5, 2021, 12:08 PM Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Karl,

simply said, If I communicate with you on a sphere the third party on
that sphere can
intercept our communications, when it spans like a closed mesh around
the sphere.

When we both communicate on that sphere from one dot not physically connected
to the other dot, and third parties do not know which dots we both use, because
they are not connected, it is IMHO not so easy to intercept us.

As you may know, or not if you have for example an Amazon account you can
purchase there security envelopes, which shows you that a third party had
opened the envelope. I had these discussions long ago on the GnuPG
List.

Best regards and Good Night
Stefan