Collapse: Is Now Locked In

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:44:16 PST 2021

This article sounds more similar to viewpoints I've been exposed to, and
I'm curious how realistic they are.  People select their assumptions, but
there are shared themes in the diverse conclusions we draw.

Dear America, It's Time to Break Up:
https://www.aier.org/article/dear-america-its-time-to-break-up/

Human and nature dynamics (HANDY): Modeling inequality and use of resources
in the collapse or sustainability of societies:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921800914000615

The "New Energy Economy": An Exercise in Magical Thinking:
https://www.manhattan-institute.org/green-energy-revolution-near-impossible

The Delusion of Infinite Economic Growth:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-delusion-of-infinite-economic-growth/

Assessment of the Extra Capacity Required of Alternative Energy Electrical
Power Systems to Completely Replace Fossil Fuels:
https://tupa.gtk.fi/raportti/arkisto/42_2021.pdf  this is the one the
article said to "read the 3-page abstract"