Crypto CEOs request Congress provide regulatory clarity

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 8 08:45:51 PST 2021

"You, Sir, are abusing power because you killed 25 citizens, when you should have only killed 15!"
The wounded screams of IRS suck-ups echo in my ears.

Now, I don't know where these candy-assed cyber-liberty advocates came from. Many of them may be of the variety that sets on one corner the Cyphernomicon of the table, and tea and crumpets on the other corner, and then smile at everyone and say, "Isn't freedom nice? Don't you think the government should give us more of it?

Would you like some tea?"