Libertarianism... parties, borders, property, abortion, roads, taxes, guns, death, etc

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 8 07:45:36 PST 2021

Ha!  Even a one-man-Russian Troll Farm and certified Batshit-Crazy NAZBOL coprophage can see through rolled-gold frauds like Gramps and Dumbell.

>>>  what is this 'grarpamp' thing but a trumpofascist KKK US turd trying to lecture anybody about 'libertarianism'? A trumpofascist turd babbling about 'libertarianism'?? Really??? Please.

>  faux-freedom psyop

    'grarpamp' being a fanatical US nazi he certainly knows a lot about faux-freedom psyops. Starting with the nazi cesspool that jefferson, franklin and the rest of slaveowners 'founded'.

    For the record, europe is the fascist cesspool that created the US empire. I hope that's enough praise for europe.

    And last but not least :  bell stated

> i'm against GOVERNMENT borders.

> I'm not aware if there are any "open-borders" nations on Earth.

    So what do those two sentences mean? Why would somebody who pretends to be against 'government borders' say that there are no open borders nations?

    That's a textbook example of a US nazi excuse. Every time US nazis are reminded of what kind of garbage they are, they 1)first deny it and then 2)babble "but, but, EVERYBODY DOES IT"!

    So yeah, saying "I don't know any open borders country" is a twisted, stupid and dishonest way of saying "look government borders aren't that bad!". <<<

Scratch a Trotskyist - find a Stalinist

Scratch a Libertarian - find a statist.