USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:52:40 PST 2021

> Joe Biden & The Disappearing Elephant: How To Make A Full-Sized
> Scandal Vanish In Front Of An Audience Of Millions

Psaki Snaps When Pressed On Hunter Biden's 'Laptop From Hell'

https://twitter.com/BonginoReport/status/1467941952255574019
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1467606294546759687
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1467934763730149379
https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/psaki-declines-basic-transparency-about-hunter-biden-chinese-divestment/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/sep/24/jen-psaki-sticks-russian-disinformation-story-afte/
https://www.amazon.com/Laptop-Hell-Hunter-Secrets-President/dp/163758105X

During Monday's White House press briefing, Jen Psaki snapped when the
New York Post's Steven Nelson asked her to comment on the authenticity
of Hunter Biden's notorious "laptop from hell".

He began by asking about President Biden's son's shady investments in
China state-owned entitities: "Shortly after President Biden’s virtual
meeting with the Chinese president, the first son’s attorney said that
he has finally divested from a Chinese investment fund controlled by
state-owned entities, I was hoping you could commit to basic
transparency about that transaction including the name of the buyer,
the dollar amount, and the timing," Nelson calmly introduced.

    Psaki did not like being asked about Hunter Biden’s laptop
pic.twitter.com/YuKOBCcnut
    — The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) December 6, 2021

Psaki's face began to grimace and then quickly turned to a scowl,
especially as the journalist wasn't content to allow her to so easily
dodge the question.

The reporter continued: "The second question is my colleague Miranda
Devine has a new book out called 'The Laptop From Hell', and I was
hoping that you could confirm that the laptop is indeed authentic and
not Russian disinformation as you seemed to suggest on Twitter last
year."

As recently as a couple months ago, Psaki has been sticking by her
initial assessment that the Hunter Biden scandal, including emails
recovered from the discarded laptop, is but "Russian disinformation".

But given the definitive reporting and confirmation of its
authenticity contained in Devine's book, it appears she's publicly
backed off that line - and now refusing to comment directly.

An irate Psaki shot back in Monday's exchange: "The president’s son is
not an employee of the federal government. So I’d point you to his
representatives." She seemed more angry at the reporter himself for
daring to broach the topic.

    Oh man, @PressSec did NOT like this question about Hunter Biden's
"laptop from hell"

    🔥🔥🔥https://t.co/RdIDEuIFqR
    — Bongino Report (@BonginoReport) December 6, 2021

Things got heated as NYPost's Nelson objected and pointed out that
wasn't her tune in 2020 when she floated the Russian disinformation
response.

"As it relates to the book, I’ve neither had the time nor interest in
exploring or reading the book," Psaki dismissed while trying to engage
another reporter in the press pool.

    In the last 18 months, US political discourse has been
mass-censored over significant issues based on 2 lies:

    1) The Biden email archive was "Russian disinformation."

    2) The Science™ had proven COVID was zoonotic rather than from a lab.

    Both lies led to widespread repression.
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 5, 2021

Psaki angrily said, "I think I answered your question. You can go to
the representative of the person who’s not an employee of the federal
government."