Decoding monitored quantum circuits

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 7 15:56:22 PST 2021

Beni Yoshida : Decoding monitored quantum circuits (and black holes)

Abstract: Given an output wavefunction of a monitored quantum circuit consisting of both unitary gates and projective measurements, we ask whether two complementary subsystems are entangled or not. For Clifford circuits, we find that this question can be mapped to a certain classical error-correction problem where various entanglement measures can be explicitly computed from the recoverability. . . "

https://sites.google.com/view/ifq-exu/