Rittenhouse's close associations with list Nazi-Fag-Morons

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Dec 7 13:32:55 PST 2021

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 19:40:50 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, i'm against GOVERNMENT borders.  (Because I'm against governments.  See? That's simple enough).

	That's simply a stupid lie. Nothing you said so far shows that you are against government borders. You took for granted that 'illegal' immigration exists. Only government nazis (i.e. you) regard 'illegal' immigration as a meaningful concept.

	Not only that but in the past you've repeatedly pretended that 'libertarians' should defend government borders because of the 'welfare state' and cited a white supremacist turd to 'prove' your position.

	What's simple enough is that you laughably try to pretend to be against governmetns while promoting joogle-government surveillance, FUCKIGN GOVERNMENT VACCINES, US GOVERNMENT PATENTS,  FUCKING US-MUSK CORPORATISM, et cetera.

	You have to very VERY stupid to pretend to be against governemnt Jim.

> But I'm in favor of PRIVATE BORDERS.

	There's no such thing as PRIVATE BORDERS Jim. But thanks for showing that now you're playing the narcho-fascist game, according to which the world will be owned by one or two corporations that will enforce their 'private' 'borders'.

	Furthermore, when narcho-fascists like you babble about 'private borders' what they mean is that they regard governmetn borders as 'private'.

> In my comments below, I am criticizing people who are (apparently) in favor of governments, but nevertheless, they don't like government borders.

	You didn't do that.

> They are the ones exhibiting inconsistency, not me.

	And you're wrong in that regard too. It's quite possible for a person to be pro-government and still be against government borders. As a matter of FUCKING FACT you claimed

> I'm not aware if there are any "open-borders" nations on Earth.

	and I informed you that something called europe has a lot of 'nations' with 'open borders'

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen

	and of course you ignored that glaring fact but you're laughably dishonest.