Rittenhouse's close associations with list Nazi-Fag-Morons

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Dec 7 10:24:48 PST 2021

On Tue, 07 Dec 2021 10:06:37 -0800
jdb10987 at yahoo.com wrote:

> These days, when a person is critized for being "anti-immigration", that person is usually  actually being "anti-ILLEGAL-immigration.  What amounts to "anti-open-borders.

	Funny how the worthless piece of shit Jim Bell stupidly denied that he's a pro-US-borders US-nazi, but he just forgot his previous lies, and now he's again defending the 'borders' of his nazi government.

	yeah Jim, you're the Supreme Emperor of US 'anarchy'.

>anti-ILLEGAL-immigration

	what is 'illegal' immigration exactly, you stupid piece of evil shit?

	Tell us how you, the Supreme Emperor of US nazi 'libertarianism', define ILLEGAL? Oh wait.

> I'm not aware if there are any "open-borders" nations on Earth.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen

	does it hurt to be as stupid as you are Jim?

	And that's just one example. I am 'aware' of de-facto 'open borders' in 'other places'.

	'De facto' open borders being of course natural law 'borders'.