What is Real? was Re: Review Finds No Answers to Mystery of Havana Syndrome

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:34:51 PST 2021

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 10:14 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool, Stefan.

Thanks Karl.

> Ruby was another one of those languages that was really pleasant to
> code in compared to C or assembly.  Just another language.
>
> I spent a lot of time programming computer graphics when I was
> younger.  3D printing is also cool.

Oh, very interesting and indeed 3D with 3D printing cool things can be
done.

> I've been to a few makerspaces and people never seem to really be
> making use of 3D printing.  Some really incredible things could be
> made with this, like procedural objects with customisable fractal
> designs.  It's been sad that I haven't found a hub for procedural
> object generation, people instead pass around specific-use model files
> rather than code to generate things.  I hear the thing to learn is
> OpenSCAD, haven't tried it.

Well, I can tell you my friend Jotero (Torolf Sauermann from Hannover,
Germany), is probably the worlds top ace if it comes to computer generated
math art model, including fractals and procedural stuff.

But unfortunately (he is a really nice person) he was many times ripped-off
from big companies and others and he nowadays is only on Instagram,
showing his artworks) He is AFAIK also well connected to other aces in
this field, but it never helped him. Simply google for him and if you like
to contact him (he understands English) I can give you his email address.

> I only gained access to 3D printing after my psychosis, so there is
> not much time for intentional, planned art anymore.

Oh, but I understand.

> Thanks for your emails.  I notice there appear to no longer be
> programmers on this programmer list.

If you refer to this Cypherpunk list, I think so, which is sad.

BTW. I have reserved the Google Groups cypherpunks ...
a while ago, just in case. :-)

Regards
Stefan