What is Real? was Re: Review Finds No Answers to Mystery of Havana Syndrome

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:14:40 PST 2021

Cool, Stefan.

Ruby was another one of those languages that was really pleasant to
code in compared to C or assembly.  Just another language.

I spent a lot of time programming computer graphics when I was
younger.  3D printing is also cool.

I've been to a few makerspaces and people never seem to really be
making use of 3D printing.  Some really incredible things could be
made with this, like procedural objects with customisable fractal
designs.  It's been sad that I haven't found a hub for procedural
object generation, people instead pass around specific-use model files
rather than code to generate things.  I hear the thing to learn is
OpenSCAD, haven't tried it.

I only gained access to 3D printing after my psychosis, so there is
not much time for intentional, planned art anymore.

Thanks for your emails.  I notice there appear to no longer be
programmers on this programmer list.