Review Finds No Answers to Mystery of Havana Syndrome

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:07:36 PST 2021

Just to relate around this,

On 12/4/21, Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 1:18 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 23:52:29 +0000 (UTC)
>> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > https://news.yahoo.com/review-finds-no-answers-mystery-195351817.html
>> >
>> > WASHINGTON — For months, the CIA and government scientists have been
>> > working to find a cause of the chronic ailments reported by intelligence
>> > officers and dipl...
>>

>>         that's so fucking idiotic, even for agent Bell. The US nazis live
>> in their little deranged world where 'mysterious rays' are 'affecting'
>> 'intelligence' US Heros.
>>
>>         I mean, seriously, fucking Jim Bell is even worse than professor
>> turd.
>>
>>         If taken at face value these fucking, ignorant, evil, idiots will
>> believe ANYTHING their nazi masters tell them to believe.
>
> Punk, be happy that content providers feed you, to keep you busy ...

- Punk's email address seems to have made it clear that he only
expresses one kind of information on this list.  This hasn't been the
behavior I've exchanged with his account in private.
- The expressions from punk's email address are incredibly annoying and painful.
- I, personally, sometimes worry that trolls have been enslaved
against their will in some way.
- Stefan's email account also talks strangely, often expressing overt
support of centralised tech without logical explanation.  I don't know
why anybody would do that.

Hope you both are well, sorry you bumped.