Re: Hacker-Behörde ZITiS prüft Staatstrojaner aus Österreich

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 08:30:53 PST 2021

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 3:47 PM zeynepaydogan
<zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> https://netzpolitik.org/2021/subzero-hacker-behoerde-zitis-prueft-staatstrojaner-aus-oesterreich/

Hi Zeynep,

thanks for the Info, much appreciated!

I already sold my smartphone long ago and do not use online devices
for encryption and I am preparing anonymous encrypted payloads also
offline.

My motto "only the fittest will survive." :-)

What I experienced also, once third parties have you on the radar,
that communication paths can be interrupted on certain ports, like
https and the old slogan 'the Internet does not forget' holds no
longer true for certain information.

BTW. The best and most friendly Internet customer support
I had with China, when buying shielding material, which you
hardly find elsewhere.

Best regards
Stefan