[ot][spam][crazy][wrong] Making a Watertower That's Similar To a Bomb Design

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:53:01 PST 2021

On 12/3/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:19:24 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> i first saw it  demonstrated on TV about 50 years ago.
>

> 	US TV - the source of Jim Bell's Glorious Scientific Philosophy.

It's all in sarcasm, of course, but I never know how much to poke
other people.  I apologise if there was too much blame toward Jim.

Regarding bombs, it's a scary term.  I've been thinking about it, and
I imagine surveillance workers (especially if surveilling a group
labeled terrorists or similar, such as activists can be), would learn
to key into such terms, and treat them seriously even if they are
likely jokes.  If taxed, they might not even read the context.

Shows that something's wrong in the world, unsure what.

WARNING: the following text uses dangerous terms frivolously
Let us build love bombs, and explode sugar in our mouths with cereal.
Safely, caringly, and nourishingly.

I get so scared and tense around these words.