Second Draft (was MC Boss Webcomic, Re: Morning Spam)

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:21:51 PST 2021

here's the original draft.  'truth' is an inversion of 'fake':

        DEEP'TRUTH' REQUESTS
        "no i don't want to die please don't kill me i want to tell
the authorities
         about what we have done please don't kill me" <- epstein
hangs himself with nobody else present
                "no i don't want to murder this person i am a kind
peaceloving person please don't make me kill them please" <- the
murderer who changed the flow of bretexit, kills their victim, with
nobody else present
ty
                please preseve this window via photograph.
                        photograph taken.  there's some concern around
'truth' word,
                        since they may be false and counterevidence could rise.