Second Draft (was MC Boss Webcomic, Re: Morning Spam)

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:11:59 PST 2021

The first draft is still WIP, but the second is being brainstormed a
little.  I never expect to finish projects.

This is a _fictional_ account, intended to _talk about real things via
fiction_.  I don't attend to the news, so it's all totally wrong and I
have very few poignant events.  The thorough coverup patterns have
been altered to make what is happening more clear.

It's June, 2016.

A scruffy man approaches somebody on a way to a surgery.  They move in
a strange pace, a way they haven't walked much before, but they don't
think much about it.

They're talking to themselves.

"Okay, but we're not going to hurt anybody.  The gun's just for show.
I have somewhere to be, you know?"

They walk more purposefully.

Suddenly, screaming.  "Please! I don't want to do this!  I don't like
this person but I don't want to kill anybody!  Please, oh God, oh God!
 Please!  What is going on??"  Tears and blood are flying.  The
shotgun is discharged three times.

The man takes out a knife.  "Something's moving my body!  Oh my God,
don't do this!  I don't want to stab her, I don't want to stab her ...
!  She's already dead!" The knife gashes a body fifteen times, and
that of a bystander as well.

Jo Cox lies died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

"Brexit!" the man's mouth cries, amidst his screams of complaint, as
he runs off.

[next could be: epstein's death which was called a suicide but has
clear public evidence indicating it was murder by prison guard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox ]