Fuck Square / Block and fuck Bitcoin

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 2 19:14:26 PST 2021

Jack Dorsey is a one-man Jackass dialogue full of shilling and bs signifying nothing.

" . . . Bitcoin maximalists predict that bitcoin will become a sort of universal unit of account; and this is not the kind of prediction that can be disproved, because it will come true if enough people believe it. But I can imagine another future in which units of account dramatically pluralize, instead of becoming universal.

Emergent associative communities could measure value in their way, on their own terms. The more they took their endogenous terms seriously, the more they could use them to shape and stimulate endogenous commerce, thus enriching themselves with minimal dependence on global markets. That is much more interesting than a world in which everything is measured in dollars, bitcoins, Galactic Guilders or any such thing. . . "

Gunnar Garbage, is what I think he meant.  OR maybe Gramps garbage. Same crap.