[ot][spam][crazy][wrong] Making a Watertower That's Similar To a Bomb Design

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:34:36 PST 2021

I'm imagining if we took a large round steel container, we could raise it
high in the air and fill it with water, and if it were large enough, a
community with water could have running pressurised water from the contents.

This sounds like a cool idea!

I found plans on a crypto-anarchist list, at
https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2021-December/093065.html ,
in a thread entitled "build a bomb", for just such a round container.

The rest of the title after "build a bomb", is "out of water".  It's a
joke, obviously.  Sorry if I scared anybody.

So let's build this "bomb" designed by Jim Bell!  Specifications for how to
make a water tower are not exactly easy to come by.  Many communities need
pressurised water to drink from.

In his cryptoanarchist plans, Jim Bell describes a spherical steel
container with a threaded opening (the "bomb" being "built" out of water).