USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:04:35 PST 2021

>> Lebron James: "You're Next"
>>
>> Earlier, Biden publicly "prayed" for the "right" verdict amid
>> "overwhelming" evidence, while leftists saturated
>> airwaves with protest violent rhetoric leaving jury scared
>> no option but to convict
>
>     “I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I
> was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy
> with the verdict,” she said.
>
> The comments clearly suggest that members of the jury were swayed by
> the threat of nationwide civil unrest, violence and looting that would
> have undoubtedly occurred had Chauvin escaped any of the charges.
>
>     “This is the clearest picture yet of the terroristic intimidation
> jurors faced to ensure Chauvin was found guilty in what was
> fundamentally a rigged show trial,” comments Chris Menahan.

> Other individuals who testified in defense of Chauvin also had their
> homes attacked before the jury was sent away to reach a verdict.

Jury Tampering , Jury Intimidation , Witness Intimidation , Juror Doxing

CNN Fag Cooper sits with Wanker Toobin to Emo over their Corrupt
Abuser-Protecting Spy Cuomo while MSNBC Pursuit Team Criminally
Tampers with Juries... but Leftist Fake News Doesn't Exist

Police Bodycam Footage Of MSNBC 'Producer' Who Tailed Rittenhouse Jury
Way Worse Than Reported

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1461387799769358337
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1466042877923008523
https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1461389800775331841
https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1461393372740997122
https://twitter.com/Johnmcurtis/status/1457343779833360389

Less than two weeks ago MSNBC was banned from the Kyle Rittenhouse
trial after James Morrison, an employee claiming to be a producer, was
busted running a red light while tailing the jury van.

    NOW - Person allegedly from NBC/MSNBC was instructed to follow the
jury bus in the #Rittenhouse trial. Judge orders to exclude the two
news outlets from the trial pending further investigation.
pic.twitter.com/OLFDI4yfog
    — Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 18, 2021

 The network issued a carefully worded apology - that a 'freelancer'
had simply 'received a traffic citation' and that he 'never contacted
or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations."

"We regret the incident and will fully cooperate with the authorities
on any investigation."

Now, police bodycam footage from the incident reveals that the network
was doing exactly what we thought: spying on the jury.

Officer: Were you following a vehicle?

Morrison: I was trying to see - I was being called by New York, going,
"maybe, we need to follow. I was tryin' ta...

Officer: You were trying to what?

Morrison: Just do what they told me to do.

Officer: New York told you to follow a vehicle?

Morrison: Yes.

The video then fast forwards to Morrison handing his phone to the
officer so he could speak with NBC News' booking producer Irene Byon.

The officer asks Byon why the network 'has a reporter following
vehicles,' to which she replies: "We, we, we were just trying to
respectfully... just trying to see if it's possible to, um, find any
leads about, um, about the case, and so we were just keeping our
distance just to see where people involved in the trial, um, are
positioned. By no means are we trying to get in contact with any of
the jury members or whoever's in the car, we just were, um, trying to
see where, um, where key players in the trial may be at."

When the officer asks if she knew it was the jury, Byon replied: "We
just have our people positioned in different areas of the courthouse
to, um, to see if anyone like, um, would be able to, um, in different
areas -"

Watch:

    Bad look for NBC.

    They got caught.pic.twitter.com/xFsuPdO6vk
    — Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 1, 2021

Shortly after the call, Irene nuked her Twitter and LinkedIn accounts...

    . at MSNBC producer Irene Min Joo Byon just nuked her twitter account
following allegations of jury indication pic.twitter.com/PUc8MRDO3s
    — AntifaWatch (@AntifaWatch2) November 18, 2021

    Her Linkedin was deleted just now pic.twitter.com/mnWfKzRinV
    — AntifaWatch (@AntifaWatch2) November 18, 2021

Earlier last month, a self-described 'honorary nephew of George Floyd'
identified as Cortez Rice posted a disturbing video threatening to
doxx Rittenhouse jurors if they don't return a guilty verdict.

    George Floyd’s nephew, Cortez Rice, makes a claim that he knows
people taking photos of jurors during the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in
Kenosha, Wisconsin. His goal is to dox jurors if they do not convict.
pic.twitter.com/uwLuV2ftfV
    — John Curtis (@Johnmcurtis) November 7, 2021

Surely the network can explain why this wasn't jury intimidation...