Apple Card and Blockchain Software Technology

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Dec 1 12:33:51 PST 2021

Apple is a designer and manufacturer of electronic devices and related
software and services. Apple Card, created by Apple, is the only card
issued by Goldman Sachs.

Honestly, communicating with Mr. Dhanani (Apple Senior Machine Learning
Engineer:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdhanani/) has been enjoyable. He is
very open and honest, specific to his role with MIA Coin and NYCCoin (email
thread below). Mr. Dhanani seems bright and one can only wish him the very
best.

That being said, what role (if any) does the Apple Card have to do with
interlocking directorates and the future of blockchain software technology?

Apple was the #1 Harvard Management Company holding as of September 30,
2021:
https://whalewisdom.com/filer/harvard-management-co-inc#tabholdings_tab_link

Harvard Management Company also holds large positions in Facebook (Meta)
and Affirm, sharing common Board Directors at Kiva.org:
https://www.kiva.org/about/leadership

Since 2014, John D. Muller, Associate General Counsel, Facebook has served
on Kiva.org's Board of Directors. John Muller is Head of Legal for Novi
Financial, Inc., a subsidiary of Facebook. Novi is building mobile wallet
and exchange services for the new Libra blockchain, with an emphasis on
making it faster, cheaper, and easier for people to move money safely
around the world. Previously, Muller was General Counsel (2000-2013) and
Vice President of Payments Policy (2013-2017) for PayPal. He helped PayPal
through its regulatory licensing, acquisition by eBay, launch of merchant
services and international expansion.

PayPal, Facebook and Kiva.org interlocking directorates lead to the Apple
Card and Goldman Sachs' Board of Directors  ... Specifically to Audit
Chair, Mr. Oppenheimer, formerly Apple's CFO:
https://www.goldmansachs.com/about-us/people-and-leadership/leadership/board-of-directors/peter-oppenheimer.html

What would Steve Jobs say about protecting blockchain software technology
from manipulation? Probably something memorable.

New York holds such an awesome future. The horizon is bright.

--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xny.io/> | Bank.org <http://bank.org/>*
MSc

G at xNY.io