[spam][crazy][wrong][ot] ramblings

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:21:26 PST 2021

arright!

libdisgustingbullshit!

libtotalwasteoftime!

libtakingimportantthingsandrippingthemtoshredsforeverinthemostpreposterouslystupidmannerimagineable!

it's 10:48 et.  i'm getting ready to work on libbullshitsliesandpoops.

libhatredofhatred

libnevertalking libnevermoving libneverdoinganything
libdisreputingyourselfforever

1056

1127
---

Board Meeting

"I need funding for the ijusttookashit project."
   "totally!"
      "omigod you don't have enough?"

1128

1136 work on libviolentlycontestedpinhead is paused

1139
"i propose we fund a research team into appropriate use of funds"
    "okay that sounds great"
        "i have a better idea: let's give them _all_ our money"
"uh should we make sure they use it for the research more thoroughly or
anything?"

1156 work is still mostly paused for other things

"what kind of a return is the ijusttookashit project making?"
    "still raising funds, but did you see the exciting pre-alpha demo?"
        "sorry, who are you?  are you a shareholder?"

1201

1225
    "i'm responsible for filling the new contract, uh, "murdering
activists"?"
         "ohhh the ijusttookashit project!  right!  and you need more
funding?"

1653

okay present plan is to attempt to work on libdoxingeverybody

libeverybodyhatesyou, exactly.

1703

1719

indeed.  libexactlyasthebossdesires .  definitely.

---

above was yesterday.  today is 2021-12-01 et.  had trouble working further
yesterday.  trouble with other goals too.

thinking of library names like libhonorablework, libgoodthingtomake,
libdoxeseverybody, libteachessurveillanceworkershowtodox,
libneededbadlybyyourfriends