[spam][crazy][personal][spam][crazy]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:19:22 PST 2021

After the great pre-alpha release of libtoiletbacksupontoyourshoes, I
thought i'd try another project this morning.

librubberhosebreakfast !

it's 0834 ET on 2021-11-30 .

it's now 0837 and i've left my sleeping bag in record time, but i'm kind of
confused around what i'm doing.  more planning could help next time, just a
little.

Its 0854.  Today is pretty warm.  I'm so excited about having started
libripyourmusclesout that I'm just spending time appreciating my progress.
libreachforthesky!

libeverybodylaughsatyou is making headway.  next steps.  0856 .

its 0858 and things are reasonable.  Maybe not call it "lib" if it's not a
library project, dunno, what i'm used to I guess.

0931 very warm day

---

it's now 2021-12-01 and i'm sending some drafts off.  after my success
starting my day by pretending it was writing a library, I then had trouble
writing a library and slept indoors against my preference the following
night.  i'm back outdoors now, 0319 et.