Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 01:32:03 PDT 2021

More censored anti-vax anti-lockdown anti-mask protests...

Searches using the words "protest" or "protests"
have been tuned and censored by BigTech to return
far fewer relevant results than before Corona/BLM.

High-Frequency Data Show Delta Fearmongering Softens Economy

https://summit.news/2021/08/30/restaurant-reserveration-app-opentable-to-integrate-vaccination-status-into-service/
In an under the radar announcement last week, popular restaurant
reservation service OpenTable revealed that it will integrate
vaccination status into it’s app and website forms, to enable
establishments to enforce vaccine pass mandates.
    To help diners easily provide proof of vaccination at restaurants
requiring it to dine indoors, OpenTable and secure identity company
CLEAR are partnering to offer diners a simple way to show proof of
vaccination through CLEAR’s digital vaccine card.
https://t.co/q7H4xrYyns
    — OpenTable (@OpenTable) August 25, 2021
This is yet another indication that the two tier societies we see
forming in large metropolitan areas such as New York, San Francisco
and Los Angeles are coming to the rest of America and the world.
As we recently noted, a Fox News poll found that a half of Americans
believe vaccine mandates and COVID passports for “safety” are more
important than “protecting freedom”.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/australian-truckers-block-major-highway-protesting-mandatory-vaccines-lockdowns_3970773.html

Protest Against Mandatory Vaxxing Turns Violent In Greece, 47 Detained

On Sunday, protesters in Athens clashed with police against mandatory
vaccination measures that go into effect on Sept. 1.

Police estimate about 8,000 people attended the rally in Syntagma
Square, the central square of Athens, chanting anti-vaxx slogans and
demanding government officials reverse mandatory vaccinations for all
health workers that begins Wednesday.

At least 47 were detained in yesterday's demonstrations, police said
in a statement Sunday evening, reported by local media Iefimerida.

Police said unruly protesters "threw objects" at police, and riot
control response teams had to use tear gas, stun grenades, and water
cannons to disperse the crowd.

Here's a stunning view of the demonstration.

    First night in Athens. Dinner on the balcony with a view — of both
the Parthenon and a wild demonstration. This is my first experience
with tear gas. I can confirm it burns bad. pic.twitter.com/2Wn0l5Iwsj
    — Gary Parrish (@GaryParrishCBS) August 29, 2021

Police disperse the crowd with water cannons.

    Στο Σύνταγμα είχανε τόνους νερού για πέταμα στην Εύβοια όμως
σταγόνα! #φωτια_ευβοια #Συνταγμα #αντιεμβολιαστες
#χρυσοχοιδη_παραιτησου pic.twitter.com/O69qV2meGn
    — fotiatora.gr (@fotiatoragr) August 29, 2021

Protesters throwing objects at police.

    ΣΥΝΤΑΓΜΑ ΠΡΙΝ ΛΙΓΟ 29.8.2021

    Ένας σωστός "φιλήσυχος" αντιεμβολιαστής κουβαλά την ελληνική
σημαία στον ώμο,ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΣΒΑΛΕΙ. Τον σταυρό στο ένα χέρι, τον ΒΕΒΗΛΩΝΕΙ.
Και ενα καπνογόνο,πυρσό ή μολότοφ στο άλλο χέρι. Που να του ΚΟΠΕΙ
απ΄τη ρίζα. pic.twitter.com/BdXfjhrIlR
    — Nikos Michael (@NikosMichael6) August 29, 2021

According to AFP, the demonstrators held signs that read: "We are not
against vaccines, but against fascism."

For several weeks, Greeks have been angered and taken to the streets
to protest mandatory vaccinations, vaccine passports, and other
virus-related measures.

Event the largest industry union, Panhellenic Federation of Employees
in Public Hospitals, released a statement earlier this month,
indicating it was against mandatory vaccinations for hospital workers.

The rise in government control over the lives of people under the
guise of COVID is absolutely terrifying and continues to spread
worldwide. Businesses and the government are forcing mandatory
vaccinations and health passports, creating a multi-tier society of
those who are vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Meanwhile, businesses and the government are entirely ignoring natural
immunity, which could be up to 13x more effective than vaccines.