Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:14:04 PDT 2021

https://humanevents.com/2021/08/30/obama-education-secretary-loses-his-mind-compares-anti-maskers-to-kabul-suicide-bombers/

Obama Education Secretary Loses His Mind, Compares Anti-Maskers To
Kabul Suicide Bombers

Via HumanEvents.com,

Obama’s Secretary of Education Arne Duncan seems to have lost his mind
after comparing Americans who choose not to be confined by masks to
the deadly terrorists who killed 13 American service members last
week.

In a tweet, Duncan claimed that those who don’t wear masks are
“strikingly similar” to the extremists who killed and injured hundreds
of Americans and Afghans by suicide bombing, per the Star News
Network.

    “They both blow themselves up, inflict harm on those around them,
and are convinced they are fighting for freedom,” the tweet reads.

    Have you noticed how strikingly similar both the mindsets and
actions are between the suicide bombers at Kabul’s airport, and the
anti-mask and anti-vax people here?
    They both blow themselves up, inflict harm on those around them,
and are convinced they are fighting for freedom.
    — Arne Duncan (@arneduncan) August 29, 2021

To no surprise, Duncan faced harsh backlash for his far-fetched – and
quite frankly, tone-deaf – comparison.

    Delete your account, now, you shameless, soulless ghoul. I'm a
pro-mask, pro-vaccine conservative - by personal choice because of my
lung damage from Iraq, not by mandate - and you literally SUCK at this
thing called being a human being.
    — Matthew Betley 🇺🇸 (@MatthewBetley) August 29, 2021

    This is from Obama’s Secretary of Education. See how uneducated he
is, unable to make even elementary distinctions. This is the caliber
of intellectual Visigoths we have running the country
https://t.co/7PhQ8Pew0r
    — Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) August 29, 2021

    On the day that President Biden met the caskets containing the
fallen soldiers who were victims of suicide bombers, I can't imagine a
more inappropriate Tweet from former Education Secretary @arneduncan

    There's no comparison between non-masking, non-vaxxing & terrorism.

    Shame.
    — Joel M. Petlin (@Joelmpetlin) August 29, 2021

    How could you possibly have typed this out, reread it, and
actually decided to hit send? I can’t think of a more insensitive
thing you could have said that the family members of the deceased
service people have to hear.
    — Jeffrey Winaker (@JeffreyWinaker) August 30, 2021

    Wow you’re a real piece of human garbage. https://t.co/xN7ZbKOWHt
    — Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) August 29, 2021