Assange got it half right

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 29 12:35:29 PDT 2021

"The world is not sliding, but galloping into a new transnational dystopia. This development has not been properly recognized outside of national security circles. It has been 	hidden by secrecy, complexity and scale. The internet, our greatest tool of emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization."

	The part about the arpanet being "our greatest tool of emancipatio" is idiotic nonsense. But the rest is spot on.