Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:24:22 PDT 2021

Former thread linked in here upon national news articles, was...
Subject: COVID-19 Fake Vaccine Causing Magnitism

On 5/14/21, Se7en <se7en at cock.email> wrote:
> Today, after hearing the comments on COVID-19 "Vax" leading to odd
> reports of magnitism and hightened EMF Radiation, I tested my
> grandfather's arm using refrigerator magnets. He has had "both" jabs,
> in the same general area (his upper-right arm). I can confirm that his
> arm is magnitized, and the multiple magnets I used to test the
> alligations all stuck to his arm using the magnetic force.

> Video regarding Magnitism from COVID-19 Vax:
> https://banned.video/watch?id=609d47912fabdb2756bbbb5f

> I do not trust snopes at all, nor should you.

Snopes just got debunked and burned in the news, some
sort of fraudulent articles money scam or some such, search it.

National news in Japan and Korea says Magnetic Black and Pink
"Contamination" found in Moderna Vax...

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=314685
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210829_09/
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/1.6m-Moderna-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60dd1a332f2f4a38d5a706f0
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/la502952f
https://particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12989-016-0168-y

Japan Suspects Contaminant In Moderna Vaccines Is Metallic, 'Reacts To Magnets'

The Japanese Ministry of Health announced on Thursday that around 1.6
million doses of Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine have been taken out of use
due to contamination in some vials that 'reacts to magnets,' according
to a ministry official.

Several vaccination centers reported finding foreign matter in the doses.

"It's a substance that reacts to magnets," the official told Nikkei,
adding "It could be metal."

Moderna, meanwhile, has confirmed receiving "several complaints of
particulate matter" in vials distributed in Japan, but that "not
safety or efficacy issues" were found related to the reports.

"The company is investigating the reports and remains committed to
working transparently and expeditiously with its partner, Takeda, and
regulators to address any potential concerns," a spokesperson told
Nikkei, adding that a "manufacturing issue" at a plant in Spain was to
blame.

After the complaints, the vaccine lot in question as well as two
adjacent lots have been taken out of circulation "out of an abundance
of caution," according to the spokesperson.

    Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga told reporters on Thursday afternoon
that he had instructed the ministry to look into the case with safety
as the top priority, adding he had received reports that the
withdrawal "won't have a significant impact on the country's
vaccination campaign." -Nikkei

The foreign matter that 'reacts to magnets' is sure to revive
speculation over the viral 'Covid-19 vaccine magnet challenge,' in
which dozens of people recorded magnets sticking to their vaccine
injection sites.

And while several 'fact-checking' websites have taken a crack at
what's going on, the two most common explanations are 'they're faking
it' or 'their skin was slightly wet.'

Some believe the reported magnetism can be explained by graphene
oxide, a magnetic nanoparticle studied for its use as a drug delivery
platform and other biomedical applications.

Critics note with the fact that that graphene oxide is not listed as
an ingredient in any available Covid-19 vaccine, while skeptics
counter with 'so what?' If random batches are tainted with foreign
substances, on accident or on purpose, of course they wouldn't be
listed in the ingredients.

In any event, Moderna (MRNA) stock isn't too happy today:

Moderna Vaccine Halted In Okinawa After Contamination From "Black Substances"

Three days after the Japanese Ministry of Health announced that they
were pulling 1.6 million doses of Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine due to
contamination in some vials that 'reacts to magnets,' two prefectures
have halted or limited its use after more contaminated vials were
discovered, according to Japan's public broadcaster, NHK, and The
Korea Times, citing local reports.

The move comes as the Japanese health ministry said it's investigating
the August deaths of two men who received doses from tainted Moderna
batches.
Photo: AFP / HAZEM BADER

According to NHK, "black substances" were found in syringes and a
vial, while pink substances were spotted in a different syringe.

"We are suspending the use of Moderna Covid-19 vaccines as foreign
substances were spotted," according to a Sunday statement by
authorities in Okinawa prefecture, located in southern Japan.

Another prefecture, Gunama, has halted affected batches of Moderna,
telling AFP "We continue use of Moderna lots that are not affected by
the incident."

On Thursday, Japan suspended three batches of Moderna doses, removing
1.6 million doses from circulation, after several vaccination centers
reported finding foreign matter in them.

"It's a substance that reacts to magnets," an official told Nikkei,
adding "It could be metal."

Moderna, meanwhile, has confirmed receiving "several complaints of
particulate matter" in vials distributed in Japan, but that "not
safety or efficacy issues" were found related to the reports.

"The company is investigating the reports and remains committed to
working transparently and expeditiously with its partner, Takeda, and
regulators to address any potential concerns," a spokesperson told
Nikkei, adding that a "manufacturing issue" at a plant in Spain was to
blame.

The contamination reports come after the August deaths of two men,
aged 30 and 38, following their second Moderna doses which were drawn
from one of the three batches suspended last week.

"At this time, we do not have any evidence that these deaths are
caused by the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, and it is important to conduct
a formal investigation to determine whether there is any connection,"
Moderna said in a Saturday joint statement with its Japanese
distributor, Takeda.

    The nature of the particles found in the vials, which were
manufactured by a Moderna contractor in Europe, is also not known yet.

    "The vials have been sent to a qualified lab for analysis and
initial findings will be available early next week," Moderna and
Takeda said.

    The contractor, Spanish pharmaceutical firm ROVI, said in a
statement Thursday that it was investigating the cause of
contamination and the doses were only distributed in Japan. -Korea
Times

Meanwhile, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has launched a separate
probe to determine if any Moderna doses in the EU are similarly
tainted.