[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:07:20 PDT 2021

I got a warm coat from my truck, but I haven't put it on.  It seems too
warm.

Considering changing name instead of staying outdoors.  Scary and hard, but
not that hard I guess.  As I stay outdoors in this resistance-way longer it
gets harder to consider changing my name.

It's notable that there are a _lot_ of victims of undiscussed horrific
abuse.  But some of them get to change their names to it.