[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 09:57:17 PDT 2021

It's the 29th and the first email was on the 24th.  So in two more days, it
would be 7.  But what i'm trying to do is return to my normal, where
outdoors is home base, not set some arbitrary goal.

The plan for going indoors is to lay on a warm surface and writhe like i'm
having a seizure.  I have a way of dissociating and relaxing kind of.  This
would work fine outdoors.  I have an outdoor warm area.  I also have warm
clothes.