[ot][spam][random][draft] chipmunk + interstellar war

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 03:06:14 PDT 2021

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 2:17 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/28/21, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The chipmunk looked up at the wormhole nanite missiles being fired by
> borg
> > supersoldiers over her head.
>
> War is as stupid as the "leaders" you let initiate
> it over you, such "leaders" typically being
> Government and organized Religion one
> and the same.
>
> > It looked scary.
>
> They are scary.
>
> Perhaps *nks and trees can find a way to end both
> them and the netwars they launch, instigate, manage,
> and profit from.
>
> Networks and Netwars: The Future of Terror, Crime, and Militancy.
>
> https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1382/RAND_MR1382.pdf
> 978-0833024145

(C) 2001.  Can you say any more about why you linked this?  I kinda barfed
on the first page given where i've seen the phrase "black bloc" before.
Governments keep killing their citizens instead of the policies that are
stimulating conflicts, there may not be much left.

What is a "netwar" according to you or to the book?