[ot][spam][random][draft] chipmunk + interstellar war
0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:53:38 PDT 2021
The other solution is actual talking. Where people don't accept the kind
of ridiculous stories that are filling this list or that some get in the
offices of poor therapists, and instead talk about real things that
actually happen, in clear language that makes decisions.
Here are likely ways to tell you are ignoring reality:
- somebody is arguing
- somebody who was talking about something important is interrupted
- somebody didn't speak
- somebody can't accurately tell how somebody else is feeling without
- somebody is talking and nobody wants to listen
- something somebody said is ignored
- somebody doesn't want to attend meetings
Stop that stuff.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 949 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cypherpunks