BATSHIT Crazed China is still withholding ‘critical information’ on Covid origins!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Aug 27 16:08:47 PDT 2021

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 21:27:43 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> RED-FASCIST, Genocidal China is still withholding ‘critical information’ on Covid origins!

	lawl - the very same kind of pentagon propaganda that white supremacist trash like the trumpofascists spout. But how can that be?? Our pofessor turd is a self described God of Anarchism!

	And by the way, there's no flu farce in china

	https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/cn/

	see? 5000 cases of fake flu in 1400 millions people. WOW, what should turds like professor turd do now? Claim that the WHO IS LYING?? But wait, the WHO is part of the western world government. So, is professor turd's government LYING??