Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:34:17 PDT 2021

The Weaponization Of Medicine

https://freemansperspective.com/the-weaponization-of-medicine/

Authored by Paul Rosenberg via FreemansPerspective.com,

Whether or not we can express it clearly, or even perceive it clearly,
I think nearly every adult grasps that medicine is being used as a
weapon.

I am not a doctor, but I’ve been surrounded by medical professionals
since my youth, beginning with my mom, who was not only an RN, but
Head Nurse at two different hospitals. I’ve also been involved with
science for a long time.

I’ll be brief, making just five primary points. But we’ve been losing
science and we’ve been losing medicine; that is flatly unacceptable.

    #1: Science is not consensus.

    Ten, one hundred, or a million people, all draped in lab coats and
saying the same thing, does NOT make it so. In fact, it matters not at
all. It’s nothing but theater, and it’s anti-science.

    All science is, really, is a process of testing ideas; it is not
an organization, it is not based upon authority (it’s inherently
anti-authority), and it is very certainly not allied with power. All
that matters in science are verifiable results.

    #2: Medicine stands apart from, and above, politics.

    Medicine is the application of science to the furtherance of human
health. Politics is the use of persuasion and power to rule masses of
humans. These are fully separate disciplines. To place politics over
medicine is to subjugate and degrade medicine: it’s a path backwards
into darkness.

    I’ll leave details on this point to working medical practitioners,
who can provide them with far greater specificity than I can… provided
they’re not too frightened to do so.

    #3: Peer review no longer means much.

    Again I won’t go into great detail, but peer review has been
captured by academic hierarchies and almost fully separated from
science proper. It has become a tool of institutional power, wielded
by academics who have sold out science for the favors of power and
politics.

    At one time, “peer review” referred to the honest replication of
experiments. That time is past.

    #4: Medicine and science have nothing to do with social pressure.

    Once “medicine” and “science” are mixed with social pressure, they
are no longer science or medicine.

    At that point they are instruments of thuggery, and nothing more.

    #5: If you don’t read multiple scientific papers, especially from
rebels and cast-outs, you simply don’t know.

    You can pretend you know, of course, and you can be sure that
agents of the status quo will provide you with passable reasons to
repeat their slogans, but you won’t actually know.

    What you see on TV is propaganda. What you see on Facebook,
Twitter and YouTube is pre-censored. If you want to really know,
you’ll have to find the scientific papers that address your question…
and you’ll need papers that are rejected by televised authorities. If
you don’t, all you’ll have are pre-censored conclusions, the
underlying facts of which may or may not be reliable.

    At this point, if you don’t include “conspiracy theory” research,
you’re more or less stuck with Orwell’s Ministry of Truth. Sad but
mostly true.

The Problem Is Emotional Weakness

The problem underlying all of this is not intellectual strength, it’s
emotional strength. It’s not that people are stupid, it’s that they
haven’t the strength to face unauthorized truth:

    Having been trained in submission to authority, to then speak
against an authority is terrifying. And so people find ways to ignore
truth (which has no backing but itself) and to sanctify authority,
which is backed by everything from shame to guns.

    The fear of appearing stupid – of being publicly exposed as stupid
– can be overwhelming. And with “important” people tearing up anyone
not in lockstep with them, defiance seems too expensive.

    Power being wrong calls too much into question. If the high and
mighty can be publicly wrong, repeatedly and adamantly, what can’t be
called into question? And if everything can be questioned, one must
face the world alone.

    Once people act upon fear, they can either turn against it and
admit their error, or they can defend their errors at length. And if
the people who thrive on those fears maintain a stream of frights and
slogans… anyone on “the other side” becomes a heretic, to be hunted
down and forced to submit.

None of these things have any connection to truth, only to power and
intimidation. And that is anti-science, no matter how much it
masquerades as science.