Cryptocurrency: Governance - planetary mastery through staking vampires like Peter Thiel

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 26 12:04:06 PDT 2021

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 05:20:35 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Of course, seeing as how skeptical he is about Chinese Marxist biological warfare agents,

	LMAO. The grarpamp turd, a US govt agent like you, was the first turd who promoted the 'meme' that the non existent flu is a 'chinese biological weapon'. You are two twin turds.

	As a matter of fact, I added BatSoup to my nick after the grarpamp turd copypasted pentagon propaganda about "subhuman chinese eating raw bat soup"