Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:29:17 PDT 2021

Australia builds Corona Concentration Camps...

Keep in mind the USA is littered with actively
maintained Concentration Camps, search: REX84

Note how she intersperses the Camps with
happy pictures of cute little puppy dogs and
Olympic bullshit, all to trick the subjects
into buying their own demise.

https://twitter.com/AnnastaciaMP

Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP

Premier of Queensland, Minister for Trade and Member for Inala
Queensland
facebook.com/annastaciamp
Joined February 2011

    Tweets 14,759
    Following 1,257
    Followers 184,488
    Likes 4,020

6,937 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
1h
Thanks for sending in the pics of your puppers for International Dog
Day ๐Ÿพ Here are some you posted in the comments ๐Ÿ‘
21
0
1
107
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
3h
We are up against the highly infectious Delta variant that is sweeping
the world. We need to take action. Thatโ€™s why weโ€™re building a new
dedicated quarantine facility at Wellcamp Airport near Toowoomba.
162
74
45
474
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
5h
We need regional quarantine to keep Queenslanders safe. So weโ€™re
making it happen. Weโ€™ve reached a joint agreement with Wagner
Corporation to build a dedicated quarantine facility at Wellcamp
Airport near Toowoomba.
Queensland regional quarantine
206
85
80
351
19,136
Annastacia Palaszczuk retweeted
AMA President
@amapresident
6h
Good news today of Quarantine facilities in QLD and WA built with
State (QLD) and Federal (WA) money. Doesnโ€™t matter who pays- but we
desperately need fit for purpose facilities as part of our longer term
COVID strategy: to open up but remain safe.
100
151
19
774
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
7h
Our hotels were not meant to be our last line of defence against a
global pandemic. Thatโ€™s why weโ€™ve taken decisive action to build a new
1000-bed, dedicated quarantine facility at Wellcamp Airport near
Toowoomba.
COVID-19 regional quarantine facility
253
124
98
615
79,653
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
9h
With purpose-built facilities like what we'll build at Wellcamp, we
can manage arrivals into Queensland more safely and reduce the risk of
COVID spreading into our community.
267
253
64
1,396
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
9h
Not only that - it will support our COVID-19 Economic Recovery Plan to
support Queensland jobs and help make sure we can open up safely when
the time is right.
52
61
6
368
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
10h
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Australian Swim Team
@DolphinsAUS
10h
Swimming above her class in the 100m freestyle S5, Rachael Watson
powered home to get a Paralympic Record in the S4 โšก She finished 11th
overall and will be back later in the meet to defend her gold from Rio
๐Ÿ‘ #ReadySetTokyo | #Paralympics | #ParaSwimming | @AUSParalympics
1
9
0
56
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
10h
This is urgent. We are in a race against the highly contagious Delta
variant and we don't know what's next. Construction on the Wellcamp
regional quarantine facility has started today. @Wagner_Corp expects
the first stage to be delivered for use by the end of 2021.
314
217
95
989
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
10h
Thursday 26 August โ€“ coronavirus cases in Queensland: 0 new locally
acquired cases. 2 new overseas acquired cases, detected in hotel
quarantine. #covid19
36
61
20
301
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
11h
BREAKING: Important announcement about regional quarantine in
Queensland. #covid19

This media is unavailable
AnnastaciaPalaszczuk

COVID-19 Update
45
55
16
183
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
10h
We urgently need fit-for-purpose quarantine facilities to keep us
safe. It means we can manage arrivals into Queensland more safely and
reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading in our community.
31
18
6
141
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
11h
Australia needs regional quarantine facilities to keep us safe. It's a
no-brainer.
453
574
92
4,041
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
11h
BREAKING: A dedicated regional quarantine facility will be built at
Wellcamp Airport near Toowoomba. As we contend with the dangerous
Delta variant, we need fit-for-purpose quarantine facilities. #covid19
2,047
763
1,335
2,597
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
11h
Thatโ€™s why weโ€™ve taken decisive action to build this new 1000-bed,
dedicated facility under a joint agreement between the Palaszczuk
Government and the landowner @Wagner_Corp. Wagner Corporation expects
the first stage of the facility to be delivered for use by the end of
2021.
272
124
55
558
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
13h
Happy International Dog Day, love from Winton ๐Ÿถ #dogsoftwitter
42
32
5
677
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
23h
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
AUS Paralympic Team
@AUSParalympics
23h
Replying to @AUSParalympics
A golden performance by Rowan Crothers in the Menโ€™s 50m Freestyle S10.
#ReadySetTokyo #Paralympics #ParaSwimming Photo: Delly Carr
Show this thread
3
7
0
122
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
Aug 25
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
7Sport
@7Sport
Aug 25
IT'S GOLD AND BRONZE FOR AUSTRALIA ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Will Martin claims Gold and a
Paralympic RECORD as Alex Tuckfield comes home strong to claim Bronze
๐Ÿ‘ #Tokyo2020

This media is unavailable
Tokyo Paralympics | Swimming
3
4
0
86
Annastacia Palaszczuk
@AnnastaciaMP
Aug 25
๐Ÿ‘!
7Sport
@7Sport
Aug 25
UNBELIEEEVABLE ๐Ÿ’ช Lakeisha Patterson holds off Konkoly to WIN
BACK-TO-BACK GOLD MEDALS FOR OUR AUSSIES IN THE POOL ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ #Tokyo2020

This media is unavailable
4
3
0