Libertarians Running in US-CA Gov Recall, Larry Elder Leading Polls

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 03:15:41 PDT 2021

>> https://electelder.com/
>> https://twitter.com/larryelder
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Elder
>
> Larry Elder is set to win it (22% Elder vs 11% Dem),
> provided the recall even happens (50/50),
> which the Left's MediaBigTechSocial
> is now desperately trying to prevent.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_California_gubernatorial_recall_election#Polling

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/09/californians-have-libertarian-options-in-this-recall/

Just like clockwork, when losing an election and with
little else to hang onto, the Left plays and stokes its
faux racist nonsense card against the Right...

"
Los Angeles Times columnist Erika Smith, headlined: "Larry Elder is
the Black Face of White Supremacy. You’ve Been Warned." Accusing the
commentator of whitewashing the problems of being Black in America,
Smith called his candidacy "an insult to Blackness."
Elder told his friend Sean Hannity on Fox that there is another L.A.
Times writer "who all but called me a Black David Duke. They are
scared to death."
"

Which is hilarious because Elder himself released a
film about people being called Uncle Tom by the Left...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom_(film)
The documentary collects interviews with a number of black
conservative thinkers in the United States who question how the black
population have been treated by the political establishment as well as
consequences of the policies introduced specifically by the Democratic
party.
"What frightens the American left: Larry Elder's new documentary
'Uncle Tom' -- ChiTrib"

As to why the Left Fake News Media is just now starting
to bash him.... it's because he just called out their
blatant hypocrisy lies and silly policies with video proof...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnA5uPwqb9k  Elder Ruins Pols and
Media with Video Quotes, Supports Freedom, Calls Out FED with Gold

The Left thought he was just a simp radio host, until
they discovered he was an Intelligent Black Man,
a Lawyer, a Republican with a few Libertarian quotes,
a #BLEXIT supporter, blew out the Left's Columbine narrative,
etc and is a well funded campaign. The Left is literally
in panic mode.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/09/californians-have-libertarian-options-in-this-recall/

Of course David Barrett should vote for Elder because
David seems to believe that White Males are only worth
a paltry $0.75 to the $1.00 that everyone else is worth.
Elder might prefer to reject Barrett's vote because Barrett
surely endorses minimum wages and seems to engage in
woke-biased race-based discriminatory hiring practices
that don't equally reflect the population.
You can bet that Barrett is again spamming all his captive
customers and employees telling them to vote no on the recall
because he's Republican, or yes because he's Black.
What internal confusion these California wokesters will have therein.