Cryptoanarchist governance threatens

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 26 00:17:56 PDT 2021

Proof-of-stake and Decentralized Autonomous Organizations are taking over the world and some freedom loving individuals feel threatened as such a strong, wealthy and powerful informal governance could easily slip into authoritarian Government.

I see this as a second order issue and don't much care for  such ' excellent as the enemy of the good ' pronouncements myself; however, as a humanitarian, I strongly advise these individuals to get off the increasingly crypto-anarchist internet.

#SPATSTBALAA

Some people are too stupid ( and misanthropic ) to be activists, let alone anarchists