[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:22:50 PDT 2021

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021, 8:13 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > my tarp is full of holes.
>
> Gave a hole-free type of cover away once,
> at least 10m x 10m, said he would definitely
> use it, dumbfuck and his hot wife binned it unused
> without bothering to return it. Now neither of us
> have cover on hand to give you or the 50 people
> it could have covered from rain. It may have been too
> heavy to use as parachute[s] to drop internet into Cuba,
> you would have to explore cost of such rocket
> motors per mass lofted, etc. The lorry took it to
> the fill, so it's damaged and dirty and buried now.
> But like the Bitcoin hard drive, maybe someone will
> like to dig it up to recycle, sell, or museum it, or not.
> That is one [ot][spam] story of covers.

:-) You are kind.

I'm surprised that people are reading my thread.  Even if there is
sometimes spam, I think of the posters here as productive & busy developers
in need of relevant, nonweird things.

I have another psychological thing around the tarp, or i'd buy another,
build a shelter, keep it undamaged etc, and sleep in my enclosed truck
sometimes.  I could at least put duct tape on the holes.  That'd be
responsible.