Gramps favorite Nazi-fag-Morons in the news

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 25 17:14:27 PDT 2021

They're persecuting your political friends again, Jim.  Its time to DIE on the BARRICADES!

On Thursday, 26 August 2021, 10:04:30 am AEST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 07:34:52 AM PDT, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>   https://bipartisanreport.com/2021/08/24/feds-hit-jacob-wohl-with-5m-fine-for-being-a-degenerate/

Well, I COULD say, "It's about time!"

However, anybody who has owned a cell phone for more than a couple years is fully aware of the flood of robo-calls.   Apparently, the FCC does nothing about it.   The vast majority of the time, at least.

So, when I see this news I wonder:   Are these people being charged for robo-calling?   Or, are they being charged for being "political"?   And, "the wrong kind of 'political' "???

                   Jim Bell