Chris Lamb (Debian Leader) trafficked an Albanian woman with diversity money

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:48:05 PDT 2021

Hi, how are things going?

I've noticed you posting for a while but didn't really notice you were here.

I don't know how long i'll stay sane enough to chat, long term, but I might!

I'm a lone ex-programmer ex-activist who deeply cared about absolutely
everything in the universe.  I opened my home to anyone on the streets who
needed a place to be, no matter who they were.  I gave money to anyone who
asked, however much they wanted.

This is just backstory, it is not meant to mean too much.

Hope you are well.