[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:51:23 PDT 2021

I've mismanaged my bedding and need to change that.  I have the hot hands
to prevent injury.  I did not need to use them last night.

In addition to the foot of the bedding being wet, two of the strips of bark
tying my wool blanket to my tarp have broken, leaving the two disconnected.

And while we're mentioning it, my tarp is full of holes.

But I covered the foot of my bed, meeting my request.  It would be more
responsible, now that I see how wet it is, to remove it and hang it to dry.

This would mean also removing the rest of the bedding, which will take more
of the kind and mysterious behavior authorization.