[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:47:37 PDT 2021

I'm really happy that I feel like I can stay outside for a bit, and I got
my rope (there was a 2nd rope in my rope box I couldn't see until after I
got a rope outside the rope box and decided to use that one), and I got
into my sleeping bag, and I got the hot hands, and I lit a fire even though
I needed tinder.  I also emptied a very bulky water container earlier,
which I'd been planning to empty for weeks.

I'm just standing here being happy.  I'm not sure what to do, and it's take
psychological tricks to use my inner judgement, so I'm just enjoying that I
can stand here without having an urge to go indoors.

[spam]?