[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:35:40 PDT 2021

I'm in my truck.  My cell phone is plugged in now, likely charging a little.

I'm noting that there is an electrical problem with the light that should
be easy for me to fix, here.  I've been planning to address it for quite
some time.  It's a good investment because then I can work on making it
livable at night much more conveniently.

My goal is to find my box containing rope.  There's a small chance it's
indoors, but I expect it to be out here.  My expectations are often wrong
due to shifting my mind around all the time to get things done, and bursts
of amnesia I have.   I expect it's been a number of months since I've
looked at this box.

[spam]?