[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:55:49 PDT 2021

> I did manage to get in my sleeping bag, which is great.  I'm doing much
> better with the mosquitos.  I don't presently have a plan for if they
> become unbearable: but they aren't becoming this yet.

Parallel issue: the foot of my sleeping bag appears soaked.  Its very warm
today but this could get me pretty cold during the night.

The simplest solution to this is to put one or two "hot hands" heat pads
into it, emergency consumables that make things super hot for many hours.
I have some indoors, so I'd need to prepare behaviors for leaving after
entering, which just takes some psychological stuff.  That's for tonight.

A better, more long term, solution would be to tie my tarp up so it keeps
it dry.  I'd need rope for that and I think I have some in my truck.  An
even better solution is to build a shelter.  I'd also like to set up for
living in the back of my truck, which I've been somewhat set up for in the
past.