[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:51:41 PDT 2021

I have not managed to gather more tinder or relight the fire.

I did manage to get in my sleeping bag, which is great.  I'm doing much
better with the mosquitos.  I don't presently have a plan for if they
become unbearable: but they aren't becoming this yet.

I've been using my cell phone in my sleeping bag, to dissociate from the
urge to return indoors.  I'm not sure what to do when its battery runs out,
as I'm not building habits of doing other things.  If this is how I'm going
to stay outside, I'll need to charge it.  I have a truck that has a
charging cable in it (and electricity).  It is very psychologically hard
for me to (a) stand up when in a resting pose, and for me to (b) physically
enter the back of my truck where all the things are.