[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:32:20 PDT 2021

I'm having trouble controlling my body and am worried I may go indoors.  I
usually stay indoors for a couple weeks, when I do.

I have a few little twigs in my hand to remind me to gather more tinder.

I would like to have to use forceful effort and changing dissociation less,
right now, to protect part of my mind.

I'm just standing here, a little confused, as often goes.

I have yet to get inside my sleeping bag successfully this week or two.

It would be good to gather more tinder.