[noob] [update] codesynth, my current project

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 24 11:24:35 PDT 2021

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:00:47 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> # free source code generator
>
> I bounce from project to project.
>
> My most recent is a simple python package for easing access to language
> models that can automatically generate source code.

>automatically generate source code.

	what a horrible, stupid and dangerous idea. But I guess you subscribe to jim bell's anti-philosophy according to which everything must be 'automatic' so that 'people' don't need to think.

	yep, that sums the great anti philosophers of this list pretty well.

	'people' should become unthinking, automatic...machines. Yep, what a grand plan. Govcorp's plan.